Thursday, January 24, 2008

THE FIRST LETTER

We got our first letter from the missionary this week. It was dated the day he got there. It goes like this:
Querido family,
Heeeeh! It's awesome. I know that they say to leave the negative at home, but I won't and still be following the rules. It's awesome. My comp is Elder Hawkins from Lindon, UT. He is rad...err....righteous. I have the best other roommates. Elder Bailey from Canada and Elder Martinez from Mexico. I am in the advanced group and I am leaving for TX in 3 WEEKS. Also, we all follow the rules almost to a fault. I have a testimony of it, mostly I have a desire to learn as much as I can. P.S. Yes, this letter was required. Elder Gordon

This is only the first letter! Sooooo Great.
His address for the next 2 weeks is:

Elder Dallin Gordon
MTC Mailbox 289
TX-FTW 0318
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Haha "yes this letter was required." what a goofball.

...physically and mentally!