Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Annual Pass

We discovered the State Parks this week. The beaches are nicer and less people and stores. So...we bought an annual pass. It was only $27. At all the other beaches you have to feed a meter. Tricky business. I already got a ticket. Not cool. We bought a couple of more wave boards and a skim board. Skim boarding is hard! We watched a group of guys totally rocking the skim boards and then tried it ourselves. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Very funny. These guys would run down toward the water and drop the skimboard and then jump on and ride it out to the wave and ride up the wave and do flips and spins. Really cool. We, on the other hand, tippy-toed down the beach and tried to jump on and then fell off as soon as the board moved even an inch. Sad. I have some pics on my phone......someone will have to get them off for me.. :( I am getting a little more techie, but not enough for that). Em got my pics off and here they are plus some other ramdom phone pics.

2 comments:

Emily Gordon said...

I will help you...

lisa said...

I am so jealous about where you live! SO beautiful....so different! So close to so many wonderful places! John and I are porbably going to do a dental residency in New York for 1 year when he's finished with school! I can't wait! So fun!

...physically and mentally!