Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

My day started with SNOW....8 inches!

Church was cancelled so we stayed home and had our own sacrament meeting. Darrin made me a 3 layer carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. YUM! We had the Hoffman's over for dinner and then played games for a while. Then the phone calls started coming in. My sisters and brothers called to wish me a great day. So lovely. School has been cancelled for tomorrow, so we are going to sleep in and hang out in our pj's all day. Boy.... don't you all wish you could have a birthday just like mine?! Too bad it has to come with the number 46 attached.

5 comments:

Emily Gordon said...

Happy Birthday mom!!! I love you!

Destiny said...

Only one candle? Isn't that cheating? :) Happy Birthday.

Jill said...

Happiest of happy days!

SaraBerry said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Rachel Marie said...

Amazing Cake. I am so glad you had a wonderful day!

...physically and mentally!