Thursday, May 27, 2010

Too Much Info for a Single Title Post

Tee Hee. I am just going to post all the pictures and let you fill in the commentary. Have fun.

Dallin built this monkey bridge one afternoon....just for fun.

This turtle wandered over to our house from the lake. Dallin (and Em's legs) sunning at Cape.
Em's Birthday Lobster dinner....the rest of us ate cheap.Emily's fish..er..cat..er...owl...that's it...an owl.Emily's Birthday cake...6 layers with custard filling....yum. Thanks Darrin.Skimboarding at Cape.K

Kayaking at Hoffmans.




This is Jesse's dance concert at school...this is his class doing the Violet Beauregarde dance...he is wearing a bright green shirt in the back...he works his way to the front just before they go off stage...and then....his big solo....he moonwalks in on the right. AWESOME!



5 comments:

Leah said...

Oh Marcie...what a fun time...and that concert is awesome...are you having the best time with all your kiddos around...love all the pics!

Amanda said...

super fun. love that moonwalk and the monkey walk.

jeaniebug said...

Awesome Jesse!!!

Cara said...

Wow, sound like Delaware is the place. It's to bad we all don't live back east in the beautiful green.

lisa said...

Marcie,
It meant alot to me to have you comment on this craziness. I actually think of you alot. I figured it was the same thing that you had. I remember coming to see you in the hopital. The only difference is that they have amazing medicine today. That is the only reason I am not currently throwing up. But I am on 3 different medications and I feel drugged. But I am grateful I am not throwing up. That is scary. I should talk to you sometime. Thanks again. I am jealous of your life and where you live!

...physically and mentally!