Thursday, March 10, 2011

CRAZY BUSY!

Don't give up on me...I will post again, I am just WAY too busy for the next couple of weeks to do anything.  However, I will whet your appetites.  Sarah and Jesse both have art entered in competitions this week and according to their teachers, they have both won prizes.  We will find out what on Saturday (12th).  Speaking of Saturday, I have a big camp meetings all morning, then the kids two open houses at the art competitions.  Darrin and I will divide and conquer that day.  I will post pics then too.  Sarah and I were going to a campus visit on the 26th at SVU in Lexington Virginia, but we postponed that until May...not enough time.  So then in April...Darrin and I are doing the food for a Priest/Laurel conference.....7 STAKE!  Yikes.  We will be serving dinner, breakfast and lunch....Soooo....be patient....I will have a LOT to post in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

wow, busy! can't wait to see photos.

...physically and mentally!