Monday, April 21, 2008

It's over

Ahh. That was me breathing out. I feel like I have been holding my breath for the last month while preparing for the triathlon. Now I can think about something else. Well, almost. I am going over and over in my mind what we can do to improve next year. I will get over it. So, on to the next thing. I guess that will be Emily graduating from High School. Yikes, my nest is getting emptier. Odd how I resented the "empty nesters" when my kids were young. Now, I don't want to be one of them. The next month will be full of end of the year activities, especially Ems. I am much more relaxed about her graduation than I was about Dallin's. I guess experience does that for you. I wrote a rather harsh letter to the editor of USA Today newspaper. An article in the paper was blaming global warming on religion. Specifically the Catholics and Mormons. His theory was that over population was the downfall of our planet and because the Catholics eschew birth control and Mormons are encouraged to have lots of children, we were mostly to blame. Can you believe it. WOW. So, I wrote a letter deliniating the evils of newspaper journalists. I hope they print it. He was an idiot. Ok. enough ranting. Read the article if you get a chance, it is ridiculous. It is in the April 21 edition of the USA Today, by Oliver "Buzz" Thompson. Okay, I feel better now. Ta Ta

2 comments:

Amanda said...

where did you triathalon? jared and i are thinking about doing lake powell this fall.

Amanda said...

where did you triathalon? jared and i are thinking about doing lake powell this fall.

...physically and mentally!