Friday, August 7, 2009

Quiet....for a minute.

It is quiet at my house for a minute. Brooks and Suzette and Chris left earlier for DC and aren't coming back here before they fly home. Patti and Darin Carpenter and their kids are coming tomorrow morning to visit. They are in Baltimore for training for 9 weeks. So....I am posting some pics and a little news. We FINALLY closed on our house last wednesday the 29th of July. What a roller coaster ride all that was. We moved in a little bit and then I took Jean and Em to the airport and played at Six Flags the next day. Friday and Saturday we moved a lot and then the Udall's came sat. night. On Tues morning I went with them to NYC as a tour guide. We got back late wed. night. They went to DC on Thursday and then decided to just get a hotel on friday instead of driving back and forth. They are staying at Darin and Patti's on sat. night. There is so much unpacking to do that I don't know where to start...not do I want to. I am pooped. Jesse got accepted into the Southern Delaware School for the Arts this week. He has to audition in 2 areas. The school teaches through imagination and hands on projects. I think this will be really good for him. They learn all kinds of non-traditional things like: tap dancing, steel drums, juggling, sculpting, music history, etc. He is excited. Our schools don't start here until after labor day, so we still have a few weeks of summer left. Don't be jealous though cuz we go until the 2nd week of June. I have a lot of pics but my internet is buggy right now. I will post them later.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

thanks for taking care of my fam.

...physically and mentally!