Friday, August 28, 2009

NEW FURNITURE!!!

*WARNING* Very Braggy Post





For the first time ever in my life, I bought some new furniture! Sarah and I have been looking for just the right thing to go in our family room. Our entire house is BEIGE! White walls, off white carpet, beige furniture....you get the picture. So we wanted to bring out my framed portrait of the Savior. The one where He is wearing red. Well, it isn't red! We carried the picture around with us to stores. Turns out it is CORAL! We found a set we loved when we didn't have the picture, so we went back with it and it was on sale. It had a very ugly ottoman/coffee table that was supposed to go with it. I told the sales lady that I would be more likely to buy it if she could get the coffee table out of the deal. She did and took $440 off the price. It was delivered today! It has a 10 year warranty to boot. Hopefully my kids are old enough that we won't ruin this one. (all our others have been hauled away to the dump). My friend Leah says that everybody looks good in coral. GOOD!

I threw in some pics of the other rooms in the house that I have gotten put together so far.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Yippe! I love it! And I am sooo very jealous of all of the natural light in your house! So fun to have new stuff!

Amanda said...

you deserve new furniture...and it goes so well with your old stuff.

Meagan said...

Lookin good!!!! I love all the green that shows through those gorgous windows too!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks fantastic!! Find more Modern Retro Furniture from Casamodern.

...physically and mentally!