Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm Retiring!

I am retiring from the hair business. My hands just hurt too much to continue and my family needs me at home. So....I will still do family, but nothing else. My last day will be Dec. 21. I am at the same time, sad and happy. Odd. We are excited for everyone coming to Thanksgiving. I hope we can do all of our old traditional games and activities in a different locale. I will post pictures after. Any good books out there? I have read several, but none worth sharing. The triathlon is looming again and I have begun the arduous task of staffing. Anyone interested? You don't have to live here to help. Anyone? It will be held on April 18-19,2008 in Safford this year. EAC has closed its facilities to the public. We try to have the online registration up by early December. You would be suprised at how many have desired to register already. But first....I must get Dallin outfitted for his mission!!! Later

2 comments:

Jill said...

Books to read: Pope Joan, Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns

I would help with the tri but I will be a week shy of my due date. Sorry.

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope it's lousy so I dont miss anything!

Jill said...

why are you going to vegas?

...physically and mentally!