Friday, November 30, 2007

Hypocrite!

I am a slacker. I hate it when a blog is left un-updated for long periods....and I am the most guilty. Sorry. It has been a hectic and emotional week. Anyway...Here are Grandma U's latest cancer rationale:
"I won't have to have any more mamograms, yuck."
"I won't have to get my teeth cleaned again." (?)
" I will be able to take off my hair at night and put it on my dresser."

I know it seems a bit morbid, but she really does have this great attitude about it all. She has not let any of this slow her down or change her at all.
Yesterday she watered the lawn and hauled in the two huge garbage cans, and had a knock-down, drag-out with Grandma C. I hope those two survive each other. Truthfully, I think they are both trying to deal with the new "future" and are frustrated that maybe the mother will out live the daughter. Darrin and I are off to Vegas today for a board meeting/pampering get away. We hope to see both Steena and Wisa's families. TTFA

No comments:

...physically and mentally!