Sunday, November 4, 2007

IT FINALLY CAME




After spending an exciting and exhausting weekend watching Volleyball (they lost in the semi-finals-so sad), Dallin and Dena came home with us, just for fun. Well....the call was waiting for us in the mail box. Dallin called some friends over (at midnight) and he opened it. ................

Texas, Fort Worth Spanish speaking. He leaves Jan 16, 2008. Yehaw. He is excited. We are excited. Fun for Dallin to have his friends here at the big moment. Check out the moment on the video. My eyes won't stay open any longer. Good night.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

wahoo! spanish language!

Jeff Wolfington said...

Finally another stateside missionary! Stateside!

lisa said...

Yay for Dallin! Marc, I would love to see you while you are here. Please call me and we will get together!

jeaniebug said...

Oh I'm glad you videoed that! It felt kinda like I was there! funny!

...physically and mentally!