Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TAG!

It's my turn to be tagged. Boy, 20 years of marriage (March 5, 1988) will make a long tag, eh!



Wedding Announcement

1. My husband's name. Darrin Edward Gordon
2. How long have you been together. Married 20, known each other,22 years.
3. How long did you date. 3 weeks.
4. How old is he. He will be 43 in April. (I am 44)
5. Who eats more. Well...he probably does most of the time, but I can put it away!
6. Who is taller. He is. We will leave it at that. (I love tall shoes though)
7. Who can sing better. Me, but only because no one told me that I stunk at it when I was younger. (sad for him)
8. Who is smarter. He is definately, but don't tell him I said that.
9. Who does the laundry. Whoever needs to. Me, Darrin, Emily, Jess doesn't....yet.
10. Who pays the bills. Me! He has no idea where the money goes. hehe
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed. Me. What a dumb question.
12. Who mows the lawn. What lawn?!
13. Who cooks dinner. Me usually, but he is a better cook.
14. Who drives. He does, unless he is sleepy.
15. Who is more stubborn. Duh! Me.
16. Who kissed who first. He made the move.
17. Who asked out first. He did, but it took him 2 years and my mission call.
18. Who proposed. Funny. He did, but I didn't know that was what he was doing. Then I did, sort of.
19. Who has more friends. Casual friends? He does. Serious-me.
20. Who is more sensitive. That is a toss-up. Both about different things.
21. Who has more siblings. Me, and we are all involved in each others lives,whereas, his family is more private.
22. Who wears the pants. Ha! That is a loaded question, and I refuse to answer, and Darrin better not either.

It has taken 20 years for us to be totally comfortable with each others wants and needs. It is great to be where we are and not just starting out. Although that was fun in its own way too.

2 comments:

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

It's been too long since I've checked your blog. That was a great poem to Grandma (sniff). We'll be seeing you Friday night or Saturday morning when we are there.

Ryan said...

We would love to know a little more about your engagement story!

Ryan & Jennie

...physically and mentally!