Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend Update

There was a lot going on this weekend. Sarah was in a play at EAC. They had a performance every night from Wed-Sat. It was very cute. Of course, she stole the show. She is a true thespian. Also, my mother had her kitchen redone. New countertops, sink ,stove, and we removed wallpaper to be ready for texture and paint. Michael and Kim Favreau came up to help. I don't think they really knew what they signed up for. We worked like dogs! We got it all removed though and that felt good. Their baby, Addison, is such a doll. Emily got to play with her while we worked. It will be nice to have it all finished and let Mom and Dad and Grandma go back
to normal kitchen existence.

2 comments:

jeaniebug said...

I love that I have been to that house so I know what it looks like!
Sarah is so cute!

Wolfingtons said...

Looks great! Good job. Sarah does look cute and I'm sure she was star of the show.

...physically and mentally!