Friday, August 22, 2008

"PRACTICE"

So Allen and his partner came to my house to practice with their new toy. It is a curb maker. It squeezes out cement like toothpaste. Very Cool! They had a guy here from Surprise to train them and needed a place to work. I won. We are paying for supplies. They did curbs around my front yard and trees and curbed a flower bed and then practiced stamps and colors by the side of my house. (SMALL AD FOR MARK)I am excited to do the landscaping. Anyone need to come and practice planting grass? JK
Here is Emily and her roommate Jeanie at ASU. They are already having a blast. Tawny is with them blowing bubbles. Their school starts Mon. the 25th. Em says she is excited and a little nervous. She also says their ward is OLD...at least 25. Soooo old. Sheesh! I must be ancient. Very ready for the weekend! Ta Ta

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i remember feeling that way at ASU. my first boyfriend was 27! scary! hopefully she can steer clear of the cradle robbers...hee hee.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

GO DEVILS!!! Tell her to mention my name around the Science department to get a head start on things. I'm kind of a big deal around there. Ha ha. Just kidding! Thats great you guys got some free curbage action. It looks great!

...physically and mentally!