Monday, November 17, 2008

FLU!

The flu hit our household this week and shut us down. I had it first then Jesse, and then Darrin and Sarah. Emily even got it and she hasn't been here in three weeks. Happily we are all well and back on schedule. I am so glad that Dad got a flu shot a few weeks ago. We have stayed away just in case, but I was still worried about it. Hard to believe but Dallin is rounding the corner to his 1 year mark. It seems like yesterday. He is doing well and loving every minute. He will also turn 20 in January. MY BABY WILL BE 20! Boy do I feel old. Oh, well. It is inevitable.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Good thing your kids are as ugly as your chicks! :)

Emily Gordon said...

My baby is almost 20! That was me mocking you for 2 seconds. You call Jesse your baby too. What does that make me and Sarah? I'm excited to see your face this weekend!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

That's messed up Amanda! I think you have some good looking kids Aunt Marcie. Maybe there is an inside joke I am missing out on.
;-). Looking forward to Thatchgiving!

M. G. said...

I hope that Amanda meant to say aren't and just forgot the last 2 letters. :( Love the new term Steve.

...physically and mentally!