Monday, November 3, 2008

President McCain

I desperately hope that we will be saying that on Wed. morning. I am terrified of the alternative. Every time there is a presidential election I feel this way. We always survive no matter who wins, but I'm afraid this time will be different. I feel that Obama is a true threat to our Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness. The changes he would apply and the people he would appoint would infect us long after he is gone. It disgusts me that his race is even mentioned in the constant media babble that occurs. He uses his race as a soap box. There are those will not vote for him because he is black, but more will vote for him because hi is. I hope that the conservative, religious people who stay in the background will come out in droves and send Obama packing. I fear that the younger generations are indoctrinated with liberal poison, tolerance, and political correctness that they fail to see the big picture. Many of our own church youth are swallowed up in the spirit of tolerance and charity, etc. I am surprised to hear many of them opposing prop 102 for this very reason. Heaven help us. Be sure to vote. Take your elderly neighbors, your friends without cars, your 18 year old students and be loud and proud about your convictions. Our future depends on our involvement NOW!

3 comments:

jeaniebug said...

We did a fake election in one of my classes today and it was 99 Obama 46 McCain----that scares me! College kids are dumb!

Emily Gordon said...

I am definitely scared of Obama. Good speech, mom!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Amen Sister! It's just not cool to be conservative. For a majority of young America, it's much easier to side w/ the left wing Robin Hood mentality than it is to apply sound economic and religious principles to government.

...physically and mentally!