Saturday, February 7, 2009

Busy Week

The last two weeks couldn't have been more opposite. This week my dad has been in the hospital with pneumonia. It has been a scary week. He was quite sick. Thursday we weren't sure if he would make it at all, but friday he was better and today is still better. He is not well, but better. I will probably neglect this blog for a while. He is coming home to my house after he is released. He will probably be there for about a month to recover. We will be doing some quick rearranging this weekend to put him in Sarah's room that has its own bathroom. This may seem like a burden, but it will actually be easier for me. I worry when he is home alone and I live so far away and spent a lot of time away from my house. This will be much better. Adios for now.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

We're glad he's doing better. Take care!

...physically and mentally!