Thursday, February 26, 2009

Onward!

No time to sit and reflect on the last year cuz I have things to do. It is good in a way, but I am so glad to have spring break next week to just chill with my husband and kids. We are sneaking away and I am not telling anyone where. So There! Now...I am in Triathlon mode. It is on April 10-11 and I have ignored it for a few weeks. We are already past the 1,000 mark and we still have over a month to go. Crazy. It is going to be much easier this year because we have hired a timer who uses chip technology to track the racers. YeHaw! We have simplified the route and recruited more help. It is not a hard race...100 meter swim, 6 mile bike and 2 mile run. It is the 14 year olds that are sometimes a handful. Actually it is the leaders not keeping a tight grip on them. So....more security at the camp site and the start and finish lines. I have a great staff this year and I have no doubts that it will be a great success. Next....Darrin and I are the head cooks at girls camp this year. We really need to get to work on that too, but first things first. That will be a fun job once the hard part is over, ie...planning the menu, ordering the food, calling the helpers, preparing everything, etc. Once we get there it will be a blast! By the time we know it, it will be summer already. Yikes! Oh! I forgot...Sarah was in "The Music Man" last week. Poor girl, it was on the Wed -Sat of the week that Dad died. She was Ethel Toffelmier, one of the Pic-a-little ladies. It was cute. We got to go on Saturday night. That was a long day. She is a good little actress.

4 comments:

Emily Gordon said...

Bah ha ha!!! Tell Sarah that I love this picture and to make it always! HA!

Emily Gordon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wolfingtons said...

Logan had so much fun at the play.

Amanda said...

good times. music man.

...physically and mentally!