Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st Day of School......and finished table.

Here are my little cuties on the first day of school.
It does seem late in the year, but we go clear to the middle of June. It is 68 degrees today and was a little foggy this morning. That is a new one for us on the first day of school. They were both nervous......very nervous. Jesse couldn't eat much cuz his stomach was a little fluttery. He was a trooper though and pressed forward. He is wearing his uniform. Sarah is worried about the people. The kids are very different from the kids she knew in Thatcher. She is the only member girl and our friend Timmy is the only member boy. She will survive though. I finished the "Trevor" table. It turned out well and will last another 10 years before I refinish again. Darrin and I will be in Az. for the next three days at a sibling reunion for my family. Then he goes to Savannah for a conference for the three days after that. Busy week.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Look at your big kids...what a neat experiance for them to be out there being great examples to all their friends....I hope their school is good to them. Love the table too....you should come by my casa and see the chubsters...if you have time...

Jill said...

The table and chairs look really great!

Emily Gordon said...

What the only 4 chairs!? :( I'm excited for you guys to get here!!!

...physically and mentally!