Tuesday, December 4, 2007

5 Hour Flight to Vegas!

Believe it or not, it took us 5 hours to get to Vegas on friday. The Vegas airport was closed for that length of time because of low visibility. Yuck. We could have driven in less time. Oh well, we had a good time anyway. Talk about a lot of food. The AUGA (Darrin's Utility Group) sure spares no expense. I think we ate enough for 2 weeks. It was yummy though. We got to spend Sunday with Steve and Liz and Lisa and John. That was nice. Our flight home was delayed as well, because of connecting flights from Minneapolis who had a huge snow storm. Talk about Gordon luck. Darrin just started year #7 as bishop of our ward and of course it is Tithing Settlement time, so....our family picture was taken at the church again.
This year it is outside instead of in Darrin's office. Happy Holidays to everyone and thanks for noticing us.

4 comments:

Jill said...

You look gorgeous, Marc!

Leah said...

Hey Marcie
You look great....can we take a family picture at Christmas time? I will be down for a few days then...or is your whole family coming up here? I would love to do it up here. I can't believe your flight was that long...shesh...it took us 8 hours to drive(closures at the dam) there last time so you still got there quicker than we did. I can't believe Darrin has been the bishop for 7 years..wow!!

Melissa said...

You never told me you had a blog! I guess I am a bad niece in law...? That is a great family pic and thanks for posting Dallin's mission call opening, that was fun to watch. I am so excited for him and jealous because I wish that I could speak Spanish. See u guys at Christmas?!

Wolfingtons said...

You have a good looking family.

...physically and mentally!