Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wonder What I Do?

As you know, I am leaving the hair business soon, but I wanted you to see a few of my favorite clients and what I do to them every week. These first too are sisters: Stella and Lucille, 90 and 92 respectively. They are a riot. Stella is outspoken, funny, sarcastic and boisterous.
Lucille is demure, ladylike, softspoken, and proper. They come together every friday and we have the best time. I will miss them immenseley.
This is Denise. She is an old friend of Darrin's mom Nelda. She is the art teacher at Safford Middle School. She comes every week too, but also gets color, highlights, deep conditioners, etc. She likes to pamper herself. She is very fun. These pictures are to help them "train" a new stylist. (one of the emotional drags of doing hair is the dependence they feel toward me.) I hope to get a Christmas card to all of you soon, but I am not promising anything. So.. if you don't get one. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

...physically and mentally!