Wednesday, July 16, 2008

*ASTERISK

* I need to add one warning about the Michael Pollan book. There are 2 very bad words on page 383. I have them blacked out in my book. You could just skip the whole page, it isn't extremely relevant. Don't let this scare you away from reading the book though, it is worth skipping that page to read the rest. M

*******************************************************************


On a different note: I mowed Gr and Gr's lawn yesterday. I was wearing flip flops so I went looking for some other shoes to mow in..........I found my mom's old mowing shoes. You remember the thrift store Converse tennis shoes that are splattered with bleached spots. I wore them to mow really just because I needed shoes but as I made the pass by the carport, I remembered this picture.
Little did we know that this would be the last time mom "got her excercize" by mowing. We will be experiencing a whole bunch of "last times" over the next coulple of months. Things change so quickly. Makes me want to hold on to what I have even tighter.

...physically and mentally!