Friday, October 3, 2008

CONNECTED!

We are finally computered again. It is rather nice, but I kinda enjoyed the lack of, too. Dad has said he would like to order the headstone and place it when everyone is here at Thanksgiving. I think that is a great idea. It looks pretty bare. I go by on my walk every morning, so it is weed free, but the little tin sign doesn't do her justice. So...are you all coming for Thanksgiving? Lela asked if we were doing something to commemorate Mom's 80th birthday on the 7th. Any suggestions? I am fresh out. I know it seems like we have a lot of time to worry about it, but we don't really. It would be good for Dad to be anxiously engaged. Moving to another subject....My yard is looking lovely. It has taken lots of hard work and sweat, but so worth is. We have battled a few pests and birds, but not too bad. I have decided that I got the farmer gene from Dad. I relax and lose myself in it. Dad has lost his desire to garden anymore though. It is so hard to watch him grow old and change. I guess we all have to do it. Have I told you about my aches and pains?

1 comment:

Jill said...

We are coming for Thanksgiving. I wonder who else is? I know Favreaus are.

...physically and mentally!