Monday, January 19, 2009

Be Jealous...but don't be mad.

I know we just got back from our Tucson getaway, but we are getting away again. This time it is a cruise to Mexico. We leave Monday the 26th. Again, it is free. We appear to be big time spenders in the travel department, but......not true. We have been all over and hardly spent a dime. Just lucky that way I guess. Or...I am terrilbly gifted at finding travel bargains. Both! We are looking at Scotland for next year. Darrin's family heritage is Scottish. We have enough frequent flyer miles and about 3 hotel stays saved up. By next year it will be nearly a free trip. I am AMAZING! jk. We love to travel and don't have unlimited financial means, so.....I shop around and dig deep for the bargains. All of you can do it too. It takes dedication and perserverance, but it is possible to go anywhere you want on a budget. Check out our theme music....:) http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyBgYXFEj_w

2 comments:

Meagan said...

You are definitely allowed to say that you are amazing! In more ways than one, you absolutely are! But that's SO awesome that you guys get a free cruise! Roy and I are trying for a free trip to....ANYWHERE this summer with our hotel points. We'll see. :)

Emily Gordon said...

I want to go to Scotland!!!

...physically and mentally!