Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Love this site!

I love Allrecipes! I have made several of the recipes listed on it. What makes it unique from all the other recipe sites is its comment and reviews. You can find out if the recipe is worth trying before wasting your time and money. I have not been dissappointed. Reviewers also give suggestions or changes that made theirs better or smaller or spicier, etc. I got my WW bread from there, scones, pancakes, cornbread, monte cristo sandwiches, deserts, all kinds. Check it out! http://www.allrecipes.com/ It's Awesome.



Oh, ummm, and by the way, tomorrow Darrin and I are going here,









Loews Ventana Canyon

















sleeping here,

























eating here,

























and I'm having one of these!

4 comments:

Cindy Jo said...

Where????

Leah said...

SWEET! Enjoy your vaca! My mom-in-law loves that site too!

Ryan said...

Looks like fun!

Meagan said...

YEAH!

...physically and mentally!