Monday, April 27, 2009

BIG Headache

We have been here a week and are still in upheaval. We are trying to find a bigger place to rent and get the kids in school. We found a beautiful victorian house in Milton. It is completely restored inside and out and has a georgous back yard. It has 4 bedroom and 3 baths and the rent is cheaper than where we are now. Here are some pics. It is in a storybook neighborhood. Unbelievable. We have to open enroll the kids in school and that has to go through an approval process, so they are still on vacay. It is alright though cause they go clear till June 14th. Everything just takes forever. So....we are working hard in the mornings and relaxing by the beach in the afternoons. We had the hottest temp in the nation today. Yes, you heard right...the HOTTEST! The water is still pretty chilly, but not to cold for the kids to boogie board. It is supposed to cool off and rain again this week so our beach days may be limited. :( Emily and Jeanie are coming mid May and we will probably do some more vigorous site seeing then. TaTa

5 comments:

jeaniebug said...

:) happy happy!! That's a pretty house!

Emily Gordon said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! that house! No trailers!

Jill said...

It couldn't ALL be smooth sailing I guess. So much of your move fell into place that there had to be a few bumps on the way.

Leah said...

So is that where you are living? I love it! Gorgeous! Think of me while you are on that beach...I wish I was there with you!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

I guess that is an OK house if you like that sort of "ideal house" look. Ha ha. Wowsers... that is an amazing house. Thanks for the pictures and update. I'll have you know that becuase of your pictures, Deleware is offically added to my 'places I will travel to someday' list. Tell Unkie Darrin we say hello.

...physically and mentally!