Thursday, April 2, 2009

So far.....

We have listed our house with Myrna Curtis. We are asking $213,000. Anyone interested? Now we are frantically trying to get it ready to show. The landscaping out front is nearly done. We will be boxing most of everything and putting it in storage until we move. The house will sell better empty. Our agent in Delaware is supposed to be submitting an offer on a new house today as well. My head hurts. I think that may be a constant for a while. I called the YW president to see when girls camp is. We are no longer the head cooks and Sarah will miss camp here. I will be doing the triathlon still, it is next weekend. 1400 racers....and Boys Life magazine is coming to cover the event. Cool. Then....packing, packing, packing. We have reserved two 26 foot trucks with car dollies to try to move everything all at once. It is a 4 day drive and we don't want to do it twice. We are selling our white car before we go and buying grandpa's car. Our car is a 2001 Chevy Lumina with 84,000 miles for $2,500. Sorry for all the advertising, but we gotta do whatever we can to get everything done in three weeks. I will update again later. Dallin got tranferred to the office and has a new p-day. So email him on saturdays.

3 comments:

Crawford's Corner's said...

Good luck Marcie...I am kind of jealous. You will be closer to LeAnn Drena than me. Good luck with all the things you are having to do. I know moving fast can be hard, but all will go well.

Leah said...

What a fun Adventure Marcie! I am so excited for your guys...hope everything goes well...

Jordan said...

That will be so cool to have you guys within a day's drive!

...physically and mentally!