Friday, September 21, 2007

IT'S FRIDAY!

This is from our Sister's Reunion last summer.

Emily misses her best friends.


My mother, mowing the lawn at 79!!!

We get to stay home this weekend. Well...sort of. We don't have an out of town VB game. We do have a ward party and a choir concert. Emily's group is opening for ECLIPSE. (no relation to the book by Stephanie Meyers). They are an acapella group from Utah. Alayne shared Davids first letter today. I love new missionaries! They are so darling! Darrin and I helped with a PTO thing the other night. We stuffed handout bags for a water cycle program. 589 bags!!!!!! I think we have done our share for the year. Then Jesse brought one home! I didn't want to see another one of those again in my life. I totally understand the last child burn-out. I can't imagine how my mother stayed involved with 8 children. It's all worth it though, but I think I should have been a younger mother. Oh, well....I have never been in control of that area. I bought a digital voice recorder a few weeks ago. I have always wanted one. So now when I have a profound thought, I just whip it out and record it. (it also helps me remember important things. My mind is very slippery lately.) When I have accumulated enough profound thoughts, I will write a book. Don't hold your breath. Hasta

1 comment:

Jill said...

I hadn't seen any pics from the sisters trip. That one is cute!

Did you read my blog about your "Dannon"?

...physically and mentally!