Monday, September 17, 2007

Catch up on the Fam.


Well, I guess I am ready to launch. I have toyed with this for a month and I don't think it will get any better. Our family is all going in different directions all the time, so I will try to update. Dallin is at ASU working 2 jobs, owning a car and living in an apartment. He loves his freedom, but he is learning the down side to independence too. He had a rough time last week. He got a big dose of Gordon's Law (you may know it as Murphy's). He survived. He is getting his mission papers ready to send. He is 19 in January. Emily just spends all her time at Volleyball. Either at practice or at games. She is the setter and the only Sr.and co- captain. Her team won the Estrella Foothills Tournament on the 15th of Sept. She studies in between. Sarah is in 8th grade at Thatcher. She is miss social. She loves the dances and has recently discovered make-up and fashion. She went from 10 to 16 on her last birthday. Jesse is about to turn 10 and is in 4th grade. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Evans. She has really helped him progress this year. Darrin is still the Bishop. It will be 6 years in November. This keeps him pretty busy, but he is trying to get his masters degree also. He is in his third year, but at one class a semester, it is slow going. I, Marcie, am cutting hair and teaching water aerobic, directing the Jr. Volleyball League, and the Varsity Triathlon. I am in YW as the Mia Maid counselor, but I have no Mia Maids, so I help Patti Carpenter with the Laurels. Darin Carpenter is our ward Executive Secretary. My Darrin says he is the best he has ever had. We love that family. This is very long, but updates from now on will be brief.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Janiel said...

welcome to the blogging club! you'll get addicted!

Leah said...

YIPEE! Yay for bloggers! So glad you are here! Can't wait for the updates!

Amanda said...

wahoo! you've inspired me!

...physically and mentally!