Monday, September 24, 2007

Going to Conference















We are excited to be going to conference in SLC. Darrin has a seminar in Park City the Tues. and Wed. after, so...Dallin and I are tagging along. Dallin will fly back early Mon. morn in time for school. He is excited to go also. Our tickets are all in the Balcony section, but we don't care. We've never been to the conference center. It will be fun to see it. Those of you who have experience with blogs, tell me how to hyperlink to my favorite spots. I am tech-challenged. Emily's choir opened for a group called ECLIPSE this week, as you read on my last blog. It was a fun concert. Check them out. (see Check It Out at left) I need to find a DV cord for my camera. Walmart doesn't have the one I need. Where do I look? I am anxiously awaiting the reunion video. (HINT, uncle Jordan) When is it coming? Well, I'm off to teach water aerobics. SYS

4 comments:

Wolfingtons said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Leah said...

YAY! Hope you have a good time! That picture is silly....you guys!!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

hey aunt Marcie! Your blog is great. I love the picture of grandma mowing th lawn. What's going on in the background? Anyhow... it's good to see the Gordons in the world of blogging
:-)

lisa said...

Marcie,
I dyed my moms hair a little bit darker this weekend when she was here and when she was sitting here with it on her head and her hair looked straight and dark she all of sudden looked so much like you. I told her that and she said you both have gotten that lately. Gotta love sisters!

...physically and mentally!