Tuesday, February 12, 2008

God Bless America!

It is great to be back in the old US of A. (I hate that phrase, I don't know why I used it) Chile was fantastic, but we are glad to be home. I felt like I was leaving so many important things but, of course, everything was just fine without me. Thanks to all of you who made that happen for me. We saw and did some amazing things in Patagonia. Darrin caught some monster fish.

(They fished every day for many hours) I worked on my Spanish with a little 6 year old girl named Rayen.


and was an extreme outdoorsman. This is our adventure guide, Guido.


Dallin left for Fort Worth while we were gone. We were sad to miss his phone call, but we got a picture and a letter from his mission President after he got there.
He must not be getting our letters as fast as we get his, because he claims we have deserted him. I have written him every week, but maybe they haven't found him yet. Emily has Sate Basketball this week in Flagstaff. I will go, but Darrin cannot. I hate to travel anymore after the marathon from Chile, but I can't stand to not see her games. I feel so bad about leaving my other 2 yet again, but........

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Welcome back, Marcie. You and Guido - er, I mean Darrin - look like you had fun!

jeaniebug said...

that looks so fun!

Dallin looks like a good little missionary!! :)

Leah said...

Aaaa...hope your vacation was awesome! Glad your'e back@

...physically and mentally!