Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Very ODD!

So, Jesse had been complaining of stomache pain and aching legs and muscles. I kept just encouraging him to get more sleep and persevere. I finally took him to the Dr. 2 weeks ago and they did some blood work. Guess what. He is recovering from the Epstein Barr virus. He is in the convelescent stage. I feel bad. He really was sick. The doctor gave him some meds for his symptoms but there isn't a cure and he is not chronic thank heaven. ODD. Poor kid. Other odd info. The day after basketball ended, Emily had me cut her hair short and color it brown, so she looks nothing like her senior picture. But she is happy. I will post a picture when I get one. ODD. Lela (my sister) came to visit this week from Utah. She came for the warm weather. We had freezing weather. ODD. Sarah was in our County Spelling Bee last week and got out on the word scampi. She spelled it scampee. She would have been able to spell rendezvous, but not scampi. ODD. O.K. that is all.

2 comments:

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Wowzers. Did they give him any anti-virals or just meds for the symptoms? I hope he feels better soon.

jeaniebug said...

So sad for Jesse!! I hope he's feeling better!

(and it will be a boy-less 2 years :( it makes me SAD!)

...physically and mentally!