Friday, February 22, 2008

Promised Picture



Remember I promised a picture of my "brown-haired girl" ? I had to steal it off her computer, but here it is. She is still gorgeous! She is truly enjoying no BB practice. Heck, no anything....except a research paper :(
I planted some bulbs in the fall and guess what!!!! They came up and are blooming. I think this is a daffodil, but I am not sure. The southern winter sun only hits this flower bed for a short time everyday, so this poor flower is bent over from trying to get more sun. I'm sure there is a gospel message in there somewhere. I also planted a bunch of wild flowers. I hope they grow too.
Oh, did everyone catch the lunar eclipse? It was cool. My kids thought it was creepy.

3 comments:

jeaniebug said...

I forgot to go outside and look at the eclipse! oops! That picture looks cool though!

why doesn't Emily take pictures of her cute face?? She sent me one of her hair and it looked like that one too

Leah said...

Ohhh...cool! I missed the eclipse...your flowers look awesome and we need to take some more pictures of Em now:)

lisa said...

Is she naturally that dark? I can't believe it if she is! Too bad we can't see her beautiful face in the picture!

...physically and mentally!