Monday, February 25, 2008

"Sunrise, Sunset"

Cheesy, I know! Found these old pics and had to add the new one. If someone had asked my if I would ever be the mom of a child this old I would have said, "YOU'RE CRAZY". Good thing we grow up...I think.
The strange woman next to Emily? Don't remember her. The 90's were a blur. I think I was on automatic pilot, only none of it was automatic. Looking back, I guess I just "muddled" like my parents. Oblivion is great when you are 44.

Odd how Em's hair is back to her original (baby) short and brown.

3 comments:

jeaniebug said...

the last picture is way cute!

Jill said...

It's very strange to be old enough to vividly remember each of these stages of her life. I remember her babyhood, even if you dont!

Amanda said...

beautiful inside and out.

...physically and mentally!