Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i..........

Got this off of Janiels blog and thought I would do a little self-evaluation. Here goes.

i am: I have no idea!
i want: to stay healthy and not be plagued by "old age" ailments.
i wish: Darrin would get paid what he is worth.
i miss: So many things.....youth, mom, dallin, innocence, mayor talley.
i fear: that Safford is going to sink under Ron Green
i feel: sore, I am old.
i hear: my old refrigerator. We've never bought new, just old.
i smell: fresh, homemade bread. A new skill.
i crave: the beach and a great book.
i search: for ways to help Jesse learn easier.
i wonder: what my grandchildren will look like.
i regret: not graduating from ASU. Now it is too much.
i love: so many things....Darrin, the kids, soft ice, a clean house, a fresh-picked tomato.
i care: about preserving the family. VOTE YES on prop 102
i always: wash my face and brush my teeth before bed.
i have: dry, cracked heels from being in the water so much. (h2o aerobics)
i need: bifocals! SIGH
i dance: all alone. Darrin hates to dance.
i don’t always: know the names of things; umbrella, clothes pin, they just leave me.
i fight: the computer
i write: not as much as I would like
i lose: my temper with grandma C.
i win: the battle with the alarm clock every morning
i listen: the first time. Repetition drives me crazy.
i am scared: for our country if Obama is elected.
i think: Sarah Palin is the perfect VP candidate.

2 comments:

Emily Gordon said...

You wonder what your GRANDCHILDREN will look like?!?!? Keep wondering mother. Keep wondering...

Jill said...

Seriously! GRANDCHILDREN?! You aren't old enough to have grandchildren. You still have a kid in elementary for crying out loud!

...physically and mentally!