Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chickens, AGAIN?!

I know you have all been anxiously waiting for an update on my chickens. They are out of my house and into theirs. They seem to have doubled in size as well and they like bare toes!? So...now the wait is on until they start laying eggs in about....um....3 months. Just so you don't worry, 10 of them are going to a friend that wants chickens, not chicks. 15 is still a LOT of chickens to me. I know Cara and Alan have 40, but they live on a farm. I can't tell them apart anymore so I guess they will all have the same name. I don't know what that is yet. Time will tell. Nugget seems to be a favorite around here. Kind of morbid
huh. Oh well, such is life. Right?!
























3 comments:

Emily Gordon said...

You are changing your background all kinds. Cool, though. Yay for chicken coops!

Jill said...

CUTE new look!

Emily Gordon said...

Also, I love that Jesse is curling his toes under so they don't get pecked. Ha! He's a funny boy.

...physically and mentally!