Saturday, December 13, 2008

SHOPPING!........and chickens.

I had a fabulous weekend with Emily and Jeannie at their house. I went with the intention of getting all of my Christmas shopping done, and.....I got everything I was looking for except one and it is on craigslist. I even stayed within my budget. So Great. It was fun to hang out with Em. We shopped and played and ate and lazed around. Of course we had to take a jumping picture. Notice the "TEXAS" sign in the background. That is for Dallin. I was an old women though cuz I couldn't stay awake past 9:00. Very foreign concept to college students. I'm glad to be home. My own bed is always better than anyone else's. No offense Shanna! Emily is done with finals on Monday and will come home after that. One more week of school for the other two. Wow has this year gone by fast. Funny, funny video. Google "dog house commercial" and watch it. Soooo hilarious. So, I only have 14 chickens now. We gave some to our friend that let us use his back hoe to dig the deadman for the zipline. They are looking much more like hens instead of chicks. Check it out.

1 comment:

Emily Gordon said...

You are fun. I like having my mom around. Your chickens are large. Do you not have a rooster? Also, DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY TRANSCRIPT! Love Love!

...physically and mentally!