Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just Because




I wanted to share these pictures just because... Just before Thanksgiving, a paint truck pulled out in front of Darrin on the highway and spilled a 5 gallon bucket of paint on the road. Well, Darrin missed the bucket, but...got the paint...everywhere. He got the license plate number and found out who it was and called him. I went and got an estimate from the body shop here. $2,700!!!!! I couldn't believe it. He said it would have to be buffed and repainted, tires replaced, chrome replaced, underbody steam cleaned and sealed, etc. Wow. So the other guys insurance came and inspected it and sent us a check for $1,500. I don't know what we will do, yet. Other news. I found this picture of Sarah on my computer. I have no idea where it came from, but I love it so I am sharing. We went to the EAC basketball tournament last night. Darrin's neice, Raime, was playing for Miami. Guess who they were playing. That is right..Safford. Talk about a weird experience. I really tried to cheer for Raime, but I found myself rooting for Emily's old team. It is all the same girls minus her. WEIRD!

No comments:

...physically and mentally!