Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hello from the East Coast

We are still hunting for the perfect house. We thought we found it this week, but.......:( I guess we are being too picky. I refuse to settle for less than the house I want though. The kids first week of school started out pretty tough, but they are both happy now. They have met a few people and gotten used to their new routine and are feeling settled. Hurray!!!! Now, if we can just feel settled in a house........I know I need to just be patient. Our ward is really great and we are getting to know alot more of the members. They have been very friendly and helpful. We are excited for Emily and Jeanie to get here for Brooks's family to come in August. We have tried some new restaurants (seafood) and are big fans. I know we will miss Mexican food someday, but for now...not so much. Emily is bringing us some of our favorite enchilada sauce on the plane. Macayo's is the best. The Mexican food aisles at the grocery stores are pretty wimpy. So....Em to the rescue. We had rain all week and just a little sun yesterday, so I don't have any pictures to share. Everyone here tells us that this much rain is very abnormal. I hope so. I stayed outside and soaked up every drop of sunshine yesterday. Today it is cloudy, but not rain so far. It sure is green though. Love that.

No comments:

...physically and mentally!