Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I LOVE Mother's Day!

But...not for the reason you think. We got to talk to Dallin for an hour + yesterday. It was so great. We tried to do a three-way with Emily, but Darrins phone died. SAD!!! So Emily texted and we talked and relayed her texts. Complicated but satisfactory. Emily will be here tomorrow. We cant wait. I am seriously tired of being in someone else's house. We are dilligently looking for one of our own, but......I am going out with the realtor again today. Maybe our criteria is took unrealistic. Who knows. The sun is out today. Thank Heaven. I don't know how much of this "unusual" weather I can stand. Everyone tells us that it is never like this in May. They better be telling the truth. I am at the Library again. We still don't have internet. It is beautiful today. I think I will walk on the beach for a while.........eat your hearts out Arizona. hahaha

1 comment:

Amanda said...

good luck with the house. hooray beach! jealous.

...physically and mentally!