Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We Found IT!

We found the house!!!!! It is just exactly what we have been looking for. All of the others had at least one thing that wasn't exactly what we wanted, but this one has it all. We are making an offer today. Cross your fingers and your toes and pray for our offer to be accepted. It was built in the early 80's and thus has typical decor for that era, but call all be updated easily. It is a short sale (just about to go into foreclosure) so we can get a great deal. It is 3 bed 2 1/2 bath, but has 2 large unfinished rooms upstairs that could be bedrooms or whatever. Now, sit down......it is 3500 square feet. I know, crazy, but the price is right, and there is room for all of you to visit....at the same time! It needs a bit of work, nothing major, just a little cleaning and painting and finishing here and there. The back yard is amazing!!!! I am trying not to get too attached before it is really ours, cuz I will be super disapointed, but it is hard not to dream of being in our own house again. I am on my way to Baltimore in a few to pick Em up at the airport. Sooooo excited. It hasn't been that long since we saw her, but it wasn't in Delaware. Keep you posted.

Master bedroom

5 comments:

Emily Gordon said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOve IT! Please live there? Cool. This is my last post before flying THERE to see YOU!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

Ryan said...

We are excited for you guys! Hopefully you will get that house. It does look very nice. We may have to come visit someday.

Destiny said...

The house looks awesome. Good luck on the close.

Leah said...

SWEET! I hope and pray it works out for you! AWESOME!

lisa said...

Looks so beautiful! I hope you get it!

...physically and mentally!