Saturday, May 16, 2009

Out-of-sorts BLUES

Not really the blues, just tired of being out-of-sorts. I think it is worse than it should be cuz I had my whole life occupied in Arizona. I got up, got kids to school, and went to whichever parent/grandparent that needed me. NOW WHAT? I don't quite know what my role is anymore. I think it will be better when I have a house, but until then......WHAT? I eat most of the time and then feel gross. Food is my happy place right now (when I am not at the beach). I am sure I will survive it, but my clothes may not. I guess I will just enjoy it while I can. ;)

3 comments:

Cara said...

I know what you mean. Food is kind of my happy place too. Kids are getting to me...I need some chocolate. I'm tired...I need some chocolate. I've been on my feet all day...I need some chocolate. It's like a disease.

jeaniebug said...

I will entertain you...me and Emily will sing and dance. ok..maybe she can dance. :)
Or..we could fall off of our dumb wonky boards AGAIN and you can fix the road burns! hahaha!

Leah said...

You really have been taking care of so many people for long...I hope you get your house and can get busy working on that...you enjoy the eating...that's what I'm doing these days....

...physically and mentally!