Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rain, rain, rain

We had a beautiful sunny week and now rain. The weather was perfect for our NYC trip and for most of the weekend. Monday at about 3:30 the clouds rolled in and it has been raining ever since. It is supposed to keep up for a while. It is ok as long as we get a few sunny days in here and there. It sure keeps things green around here. Thursday I am going with Jesse to Washington DC for a field trip. We are both excited. Our kids still have 2 weeks of school, but it is ok. They had a long break when we moved. Emily and Jeanie went bowling with some boys from our ward last night. It has been such an easy transition. I got another calling this week, but I don't start it until September. I will be the Seminary teacher. Yep. We have it once a week on Sunday night. I go to Dover once a month for training all summer. Good thing cuz I have no idea what I am doing. Yikes.

No comments:

...physically and mentally!